关于酒店情景英语对话

2024-04-30 06:07

1. 关于酒店情景英语对话

      在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。我整理了关于酒店情景英语对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         关于酒店情景英语对话一         Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
         Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
         这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
         Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
         BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
         可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
         G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
         BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
         2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?
         Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
         早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。
         G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
         谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。
         B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
         G: Yes. 是的。
         B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
         里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
         G: No. 没有。
         B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
         这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?
         G: Certainly. 好的。
         B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。
         关于酒店情景英语对话二         C: Good morning. Can I help you?
         G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
         C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
         G: John smith, room 1208 .
         C: May I have your room key, please ?
         G: Sure. Here you are.
         C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
         G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
         C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
         G: I see .
         C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
         G: I’d like to pay in cash .
         C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
         G: Here you are .
         C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
         G: Thank you .
         C: You are welcome , Good-bye .
         关于酒店情景英语对话三         G:Hello? 旅客:喂?
         C:Good evening,this is Cecilia Bi from the Finance Department. I m calling about your rent bill which has been outstanding since the first of the month. Normally your company wires us your rent payment on time, but for some reason we have not received this month s rent payment yet. I was concerned because starting on the th which is tomorrow, we will have to add interest charges accruing from the first of this month when the bill was due.
         店员:晚上好,我是财务部的Cecilia Bi, 我想和您谈一下租金的事情,您的租金已于本月日起逾期未付了。通常你们公司都是按时电汇租金的,但是不知道是什么原因,我们还没有收到本月的租金。我很担心,因为超过明天即日,我们要增收从本月日开始的利息。
         G:And what is the interest rate? 旅客请问利率是多少?
         C: 店员:是0.5%。
         G:Okay,thank you for callingI ll be down tomorrow to take care of it 旅客:好吧,谢谢你打电话来通知我。我明天下楼付租金。

关于酒店情景英语对话

2. 酒店英语情景对话大全

      情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
         
         酒店英语情景对话1         A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
         你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
         B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
         我需要预订一间房
         A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
         我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
         B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
         我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
         A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
         好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
         B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
         谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?
         A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?
         好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?
         B Thanks,how much does it cost?
         谢谢,房间费用是多少钱
         A That is 580 RMB
         房费是580元
         B Don't your hotel have discount?
         你们没有折扣吗?
         A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
         非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天
         B OK,that's alright!
         好,那就算了
         A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
         您什么时候能到达,先生?
         B Around 15 to 3 P.M.
         下午2点45
         A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!
         好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!
         B Thank you very much!Byebye!
         谢谢,再见!
         酒店英语情景对话2         R: Good morning. Can I help you?
         R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?
         T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
         T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。
         R: Umm, just a moment.
         R:请稍等。
         T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.
         T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。
         R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.
         R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。
         T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?
         T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?
         M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.
         M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。
         R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.
         R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。
         T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?
         T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?
         M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?
         M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?
         T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!
         T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!
         R: Careful sir, your briefcase!
         R:先生,小心,你的公文包!
         T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!
         T:啊!我的文件散了一地!
         R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.
         R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。
         T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?
         T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?
         M: OK. Here you are.
         M:好的,给你。
         酒店英语情景对话3         R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May
         R: Good morning. Can I help you?
         R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?
         T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
         T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。
         R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?
         R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?
         T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?
         T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?
         R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?
         R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?
         M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.
         M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。
         R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.
         R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。
         T: OK, thanks.
         T:好的,谢谢。
         R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.
         R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。
         M: Thank you very much.
         M:非常感谢。

3. 英语情景对话 订酒店

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要预订一间房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?http://onlineyy.lofter.com/post/1b9ea8_579dd8

英语情景对话 订酒店

4. 2人英文情景对话(关于住宿的)

Hi, Nice to meet you. Can I help you, Sir?I need a single room.With bath or with shower?With bath.Ok, A king size bed single room with bath, the room rate is $120 per night.Ok, I will take this room.If you have luggage, Sir?Yes.How do you want to pay? Cash or Credit Card?Credit Card.This is your key, Sir.Our bell boy will send your luggate to your room.Thank you.Have nice stay here, Sir.

5. 酒店英文情景对话阅读

  英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练,能激发学生的学习兴趣。我整理了酒店英文情景对话,欢迎阅读! 
     酒店英文情景对话篇一  
    R: 
 
    Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May i help you? 
 
    下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗? 
 
  
 
    G: 
 
    Good afternoon,i'm Jack Wilson.My wife and i have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight. 
 
    下午好,我是杰克威尔逊。我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚 
 
    R: 
 
    Wele to our hotel.Have you made any reservations? 
 
    欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗? 
 
    G: 
 
    I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us? 
 
    恐怕没有。你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗? 
 
    R: 
 
    Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which mands a good view of Huangpu River. 
 
    请等一下。。。哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 
 
    G: 
 
    Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge? 
 
    太好了,我定了,多少钱? 
 
    R: 
 
    RMB 720 Yuan 
 
    720元 
 
    G: 
 
    OK 
 
    好的 
 
    R: 
 
    Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form. 
 
    请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表。 
 
    G: 
 
    I'll take care of it. 
 
    我会搞定的。 
 
    R: 
 
    Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit? 
 
    谢谢您。需要付1500元。 
 
    G: 
 
    Here you are 
 
    给你 
 
    R: 
 
    Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us. 
 
    谢谢您。这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。 
 
    G: 
 
    That's very kind of you. 
 
    谢谢。 
     酒店英文情景对话篇二  
    R: 
 
    Good morning.Who is the Tour Leader,please? 
 
    早上好,请问谁是领队? 
 
    G: 
 
    It's me. 
 
    我 
 
    R: 
 
    How do you do?My name is Lily.Wele to our hotel.I'd like to reconfirm the schedule for the period of your stay. 
 
    你好,我叫莉莉。欢迎来我们旅馆。我想确认一下您的入住安排计划表。 
 
    G: 
 
    I see. 
 
    我知道了 
 
    R: 
 
    Is there any change in the number of your group? 
 
    有没有在你的人数发生变化? 
 
    G: 
 
    No 
 
    没有 
 
    R: 
 
    Very good,sir.Your check-out time is at 9:00 tomorrow morning.Has there been any change in your schedule? 
 
    非常好,先生。您的退房时间是明天九点,有没有在你的日程安排明天上午9:00变更? 
 
    G: 
 
    Yes.We'd like to change to 9:30. 
 
    是的。我想改到九点半 
 
    R: 
 
    9:30.Certainly,sir.We will arrange a morning call at 8:00 a.m.Will that be fine? 
 
    9:30.当然,我们将安排早上八点的呼叫,你看可以吗? 
 
    G: 
 
    That's OK.Thank you. 
 
    好的,谢谢 
 
    R: 
 
    Could you place your bags in front of your room doors by 9:00 a.m.?The bellman will pick them up.Will there be anything else? 
 
    请问您能在早上九点钟将您的行李房门前吗?行李员会过来取,是否还有其他的需要吗? 
 
    G: 
 
    No,that's all. 
 
    不,就这些 
 
    R: 
 
    If there's any change, could you tell the Front desk,please? 
 
    如果有需要的话请您告诉前台,好吗? 
 
    G: 
 
    Sure.Thank you 
 
    好的,谢谢 
 
    R: 
 
    Thank you.Enjoy your stay. 
 
    谢谢,希望您在这儿过的愉快。 
     酒店英文情景对话篇三  
    R: 
 
    Good evening,sir.May i help you? 
 
    晚上好,先生。需要我帮忙吗? 
 
    G: 
 
    Yes,i booked a double room here for tonight.The name is Peter Wilson. 
 
    是的,我预定了一个今晚的双人房。名叫皮特威尔逊 
 
    R: 
 
    Where was it made? 
 
    在哪儿订的? 
 
    G: 
 
    It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,International Tours,California. 
 
    两个星期前我们通过国际旅行社,加利福尼亚州。 
 
    R: 
 
    Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record again...Thank you for waiting,sir.I'm afraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name. 
 
    请稍后,我检查下我们的预定记录...让您久等了,很抱歉我们没有您在国际旅游社的任何预订记录。 
 
    G: 
 
    That's strange.Then,do you have any vacancies? 
 
    太奇怪了。等等,你这还有空缺吗? 
 
    R: 
 
    I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked. 
 
    我很抱歉,先生,但我们的房间都订满了 
 
    G: 
 
    It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day? 
 
    这太糟糕了!这时候我在哪里去找住的呢? 
 
    R: 
 
    Shall i find another hotel for you? 
 
    需要我为您找一个酒店吗? 
 
    G: 
 
    Yes,please. 
 
    好的 
 
    R: 
 
    I'll book you a hotel in this area,sir.Just a moment,please. 
 
    我将帮你检视附近的酒店,先生。请稍等。 
 
    

酒店英文情景对话阅读

6. 订酒店英语情景对话

  英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习! 
     1  
    A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th? 
 
    我会在巴黎呆几天。我可以预订12月27日的房间吗? 
 
    B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur? 
 
  
 
    当然,请问您要预定什么样的空间,先生? 
 
    A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed. 
 
    一间有超大号床的双人房,。 
 
    B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur? 
 
    请稍等,我帮您查查,嗯,我们还有12月27日的双人房,那请问你会多久住呢,先生? 
 
    A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer. 
 
    还不确定,至少有5天,可能还会更长。 
 
    B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay. 
 
    没有问题,我们将为您保留12月27日的一间双人房,如果您需要延长您的预订时间,请电话通知我们。 
 
    A. Is the room with or without a bath? 
 
    请问,房间里有浴室吗? 
 
    B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur. 
 
    先生,房间带有淋浴和卫生间, 
 
    A. How much will the fee for one night? 
 
    住一晚多少钱? 
 
    B. About four hundred francs? 
 
    约四百法郎 
 
    A. What does that include? 
 
    包括什么服务 
 
    B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service. 
 
    它包括晨报,欧陆式早餐和我们的服务 
 
    A. Is there an extra charge for children? 
 
    带小孩,会另外收费吗? 
 
    B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room? 
 
    如果孩子未满16岁,需要在您的房间多加一张床,收费是七十五法郎。请问要订房间吗? 
 
    A. Yes, for December 27th. 
 
    是的,12月27日 
 
    B. May I have your name and phone number, please? 
 
    请告诉您的姓名和联络电话, 
 
    A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185. 
 
    菲利普,巴特利。我的电话号码是619-930-7185。 
 
    B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in? 
 
    请问你是用信用卡付款还是入住的时候再支付呢? 
 
    A. Credit card, here it is. 
 
    信用卡,给您。 
 
    B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur. 
 
    您已成功预定你的酒店,先生 
 
    A. Thank you, you have been most helpful. 
 
    谢谢您的帮忙。 
     2  
    A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon. 
 
    B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week. 
 
    A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view? 
 
    B:What's the price difference? 
 
    A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night. 
 
    B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then. 
 
    A: How long will you be staying? 
 
    B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning. 
 
    A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. 
 
    B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye. 
 
    A: Good-bye. 
     3  
    Y:Do you have a double room for tonight? 
 
    Y:今晚还有双人房可住吗? 
 
    X:With an ocean view? 
 
    X:是要有海景的那种吗? 
 
    Y:Without is fine. 
 
    Y:没有海景的就可以了。 
 
    X:A double room without a view for just one night? 
 
    X:一间没有景观的双人房住一个晚上? 
 
    Y:That’s right. 
 
    Y:对的。 
 
    X:Yes,we do. 
 
    X:好,有的。 
 
    Y:By the way,what’s the rate for a single room? 
 
    Y:对了,单人房是多少钱? 
 
    

7. 酒店英语口语情景对话

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:
【酒店英语口语情景对话】
R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?
下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?
G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚
R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?
欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?
G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?
恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?
R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.
请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .
G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?
太好了,我定了,多少钱?
R:RMB 720 Yuan
720元
G:OK
好的
R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.
G:I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的.
R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
需要付1500元.
G:Here you are
给你
R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.
G:That's very kind of you.
【酒店退房英语对话】
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
【酒店预订客房英语对话】
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
【酒店引客进房英语对话】
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

酒店英语口语情景对话

8. 入住酒店英语情景对话

      小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。我整理了入住酒店英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         入住酒店英语情景对话一         (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest)
         A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir?
         B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please.
         A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir?
         B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ?
         A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need?
         B :what’s the price for standard double room?
         A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。
         B: What! Why is so expensive?
         A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am.
         B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room.
         A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay?
         B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days.
         A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。
         B:here you are。
         A:wait a moment ,please。
         Could you please fill in the registration card?
         B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right?
         A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。
         B: Thank you.
         A:you’re welcome。Good luck。
         入住酒店英语情景对话二         C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
         C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
         下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?
         G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
         我要登记住宿。
         C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
         好的,先生。请问大名?
         G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
         我叫劳伦斯.布朗。
         C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
         布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
         G:Yes, from tonight.
         是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
         C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
         请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7
         日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
         G:Exactly.
         对。
         C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
         请填写这张登记表好吗?
         G:Fine(Fill the form)
         好的(填写表格)
         C:How would you like to make payment?
         您打算如何付款呢?
         G:By American Express Card.
         用美国运通信用卡。
         C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
         请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
         G:Sure, here you are.
         好的,给你。
         C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
         谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。
         入住酒店英语情景对话三         YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.
         HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?
         YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?
         HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.
         YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.
         HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?
         YOU:. Yes, that's right.
         HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.
         YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.