银行英语情景对话

2024-04-30 02:24

1. 银行英语情景对话

      在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。我整理了银行英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         银行英语情景对话一         Mary:
         Hi, I want to open a savings account. Which kind of account has the highest interest rate?
         你好,我想存个定期。可是定期哪个利率最高呢?
         Clerk:
         The interest rates are outlined on the board behind you. The interest rates for lump-sum deposit & withdrawal are the highest.
         您身后的显示牌就显示了利率,整存整取的利率最高。
         Mary:
         Oh, I can see that. But I'm planning on withdrawing this money in the near future. Which kind of account is suitable for me?
         哦,我看到了。不过我计划短期内就把钱取走,那我存哪个才比较合适呢?
         Clerk:
         You can take a three-month or half-year lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account.
         您可以存三个月或半年的整存整取。
         Mary:
         OK, then I'll take a three-month lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account.
         嗯,那我就办个三个月定期吧。
         银行英语情景对话二         Bank clerk:
         Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
         早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?
         Benjamin:
         Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.
         是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。
         Bank clerk:
         Please fill out this deposit form, first.
         请先填一下这张存款单。
         Benjamin:
         OK…Here you are. Any problem on that?
         好的……填好了。有什么问题吗?
         Bank clerk:
         No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?
         没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?
         Benjamin:
         Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.
         带了。这是存折,还有现金。
         Bank clerk:
         Wait a moment, please.
         请等一等。
         Benjamin:
         Sure.
         好的。
         Bank clerk:
         Is there anything else I can do for you?
         您还需要其他帮助吗?
         Benjamin:
         Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?
         你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?
         Bank clerk:
         The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.
         存款利率是每月0.8%。
         Benjamin:
         Thanks.
         谢谢。
         银行英语情景对话三         Mary:
         Hello, can I deposit money into the ATM here?
         你好,请问这儿的ATM机能存款吗?
         Clerk:
         Sorry. You can only withdraw money here.
         抱歉,我们这儿只能取款。
         Mary:
         Do you know whether there is another ICBC ATM nearby?
         那你知道附近还有工行的存款机吗?
         Clerk:
         Walk down a block and you will find a bigger ICBC bank. You can deposit money there.
         您再往前走一条街,那里有家大点儿的工行,去那存吧。
         Mary:
         Ok, thanks.
         好的,谢谢。

银行英语情景对话

2. 银行常用英语口语情景对话

  从事银行业的工作,有时候需要我们去学习一些银行常用的  英语口语  ,下面我为大家带来银行常用英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
   
      
         银行常用英语口语对话篇一   
      A:Is there anything I can do for you?
   
      有什么我可以帮您的吗?
   
      B:Yes. I've received this Remittance Advice from the bank.
   
      是的。我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。
   
      A:Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these details ... right.
   
      请让我看一看,好吗?让我检查一下内容……没错。
   
      B:Mr CK Chen contacted me this morning and asked me to come in for the remittance.
   
      今天早上CK Chen先生与我联系,让我来接收汇款。
   
      A:I've got the details here. 10,000 RMB sent by Mr CK Chen from Guangzhou. Could I see some ID? You passport, for example?
   
      我已经在这儿查到了详情。CK Chen先生从广州汇来10000元。我能看一下身份证件吗?比如,您的护照?
   
      B:Here you go. Can I deposit some into my account and take some in cash? I need 1,000 RMB for my expenses, you see.
   
      给你。我能存一些到我的账户并且取一些现金吗?你瞧,我需要1000元来应付我的日常开销。
   
      A:That's no problem. Could you please sign here? Here's the 1,000 RMB in cash,your passport back, and the remaining balance has been deposited in your account.
   
      没问题。您能在这里签字吗?这是1000元的现金,护照还给您,余额已经存进您的账户了。
         银行常用英语口语对话篇二   
      A:Hello, you seem a little lost. Can I help you?
   
      您好,您看起来有点儿迷惑。我能帮您吗?
   
      B:I've got a Remittance Advice and I'd like to cash it.
   
      我接到一张汇款通知,我想兑现。
   
      A:I can do that for you. Could I see the Remittance slip?
   
      我可以为您办理。我能看一下汇款通知单吗?
   
      B:Here you are. I'm here on business and this is from my boss, it's for my expenses so I need cash.
   
      给你。我是来这儿出差的,这是我老板汇的钱,这钱是给我曰常开销用的,所以我需要现金。
   
      A:That's no problem. The amount is 2,000 RMB,is that correct?
   
      没问题。其金额为2000元,对吗?
   
      B:Yes, that's right.
   
      是的,没错。
   
      A:I just need to sec some identification before I hand over the cash.
   
      在我给您现金之前,我还需要看一下您的身份证件。
   
      B:Here's my passport. Is that OK?
   
      这是我的护照。可以了吗?
         银行常用英语口语对话篇三   
      A:Remittance Advice, how can I help you?
   
      这里是汇款询问处,如何为您效劳?
   
      B:I want to send some money to Hangzhou. Today, if possible.
   
      我想汇一些钱到杭州。如果可能的话,今天就汇。
   
      A:That's no problem. There are 3 ways you can do this, firstly you can send the money account to account,or you can choose to send cash to account or you can send cash to individual. Which service would you like?
   
      没问题。我们有三种汇款方式,首先,您可以通过账户到账户方式, 或者您可以选择汇现金到账户,或者您可以汇现金到个人。您要选哪一种服务方式?
   
      B:I think account to individual would be best. But which is the quickest way?
   
      我认为账户到个人最好。但哪个是最快的  方法  ?
   
      A:If you choose our Urgent Remittance Service the money can be there within 2 hours. There will be a 1% handling fee and then you need to pay 12 RMB for the Express Delivery Service.
   
      如果您选择我们的加急汇款服务,钱可以在两小时内到。手续费是 1%,您还要付12元的快递服务费。
   
      B:Right, that's fine. I'd like it to get there as quickly as possible.
   
      行,没问题。我想让钱越快到越好。
         银行常用英语口语对话篇四   
      A:Hello, Madam. What can I do for you today?
   
      您好,女士。今天我有什么可以帮您的吗?
   
      B:Hello. I'd like to send 600 RMB in cash to my daughter.How long will it take for her to receive the money?
   
      你好。我想给我的女儿汇600元现金。她要多久才能收到?
   
      A:It's very quick and easy. It just takes 24 hours, we guarantee that. All you need to do is fill in this slip and we can proceed.
   
      这项业务非常快速、简便。它只需要24小时,这点我们保证。您所要做的就是填这一张单子,然后我们会办理的。
   
      B:Are there any extra charges, like commission?
   
      还有任何额外的费用吗,比如手续费?
   
      A:There is a service commission that you must pay.It's 1% of the funds to be remitted, so you should pay an extra 6 RMB.
   
      您是得付手续费。它按汇出金额的1%收取,所以您应该另外支付6元。
       
    猜你喜欢:
   
    1. 常见银行英语情景对话 
   
    2. 关于银行的英语对话 
   
    3. 银行英语情景对话 
   
    4. 在银行英语对话At a bank 
   
    5. 常用英语口语100句

3. 银行英语情景对话锦集

      下面是我整理的银行  英语情景对话  锦集, 希望对大家有帮助。
            银行英语  情景对话一: 
         Good afternoon, miss, can I help you?
         下午好,小姐,可以为您效劳吗?
         May:
         Yes, I’d like to buy this dress, please.
         好的,我想买这件衣服。
         Clerk:
         It’s certainly a pretty dress. I can ring you up at the register over here.
         这件非常漂亮。你可以在我这儿的收银机付款。
         May:
         Great.
         太好了。
         Clerk:
         Will you be paying by cash, check, or credit card?
         您是付现金、支票还是信用卡。
         May:
         I want to use a credit card. Do you take Discover?
         我想用信用卡。你们收Discover卡吗?
         Clerk:
         Sorry, no. We only take MasterCard or Visa.
         抱歉,我们不收。只收Master 或Visa卡。
         May:
         I’ll put it on my Visa card, then.
         那我就用我的Visa。
         Clerk:
         Very well, ma’am. Oh, there seems to be a problem, it says it’s rejected.
         好的,女士。噢,还有一个问题,此卡无效。
         May:
         There must be something wrong with the system. Try my MasterCard.
         肯定是系统除了问题。那试试我的Master卡吧。
         Clerk:
         Alright. Thank you. Yes, it seems to be working fine. Your total is $199.00, sign here, please.
         好的。谢谢你。好了,这次有用。总共199美元,请在这儿签名。
         May:
         Sure.
         好的。
         Clerk:
         Here you go, and here’s your receipt. Have a nice day.
         给您,还有这是你的  收据  。祝您愉快。
         May:
         Thanks. You have a good one, too.
         谢谢。也祝您愉快。
         
          银行英语情景对话二: 
         would like to open an account.
         我要开立一个账户。
         Clerk:
         A deposit account or a current account?
         没有支票的存款帐户还是有支票的活期存款帐户?
         Wang:
         Er, I am not sure. You see, I have monthly remittances sent to me from China and I would like to have the money paid into an account.
         哦,我也拿不定主意。你知道,中国每个月有汇款寄给我,我要把它存入帐户。
         Clerk:
         Then you’d better open a current account. The bank will give you a cheque book and you can take money out when you like.
         那么你还是开立一个有支票的活期存款账户为好。银行将给你一本支票薄,你随时可以取出存款。
         Wang:
         Fine. What do I have to do?
         好的,我该办些什么手续呢?
         Clerk:
         Just fill in this form. Do you have any means of identification on you?
         只要填一下这张表格。你是否带有身份证明文件?
         Wang:
         Will my passport do?
         我的护照可以吗?
         Clerk:
         Sure.
         当然可以。

银行英语情景对话锦集

4. 实用银行英语对话3篇

      我为大家整理了实用银行英语对话3篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
          一、取款 
         May:I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
         我想从户头里提出一些钱。
         Clerk:Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
         可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
         May:Sure.
         当然可以。
         Clerk:Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
         让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?
         May:That’s right.
         是的。
         
          二、办理业务 
         Clerk:What can I help you with?
         您要办理什么业务?
         Denny:I'd like to deposit some money.
         我要存钱。
         Clerk:How much would you like to deposit?
         您要存多少?
         Denny:Twenty thousand.
         两万。
         Clerk:Give me your money and passbook.
         把您的钱和存折给我。
         Denny:Here you are.
         好的。
         Clerk:Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt.
         稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。
         Denny:OK.
         好的。
         Clerk:Please take good care of your passbook.
         请收好您的存折。
          三、查询余额 
         Mary:Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB.
         你好,我要存一万元。
         Clerk:Please give me your money and bank card.
         请把您的钱和卡给我。
         Mary:Can you check the balance in my account?
         再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱?
         Clerk:Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet.
         好的,请稍等。请在这张单子上签一下字。
         Mary:Done, here you are.
         签好了,给。
         Clerk:There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.
         您的帐户上现在共有十万元。请收好您的存款凭条。
         Mary:Sure, thanks.
         好的,谢谢。

5. 银行行业英语交流情景对话

 银行行业英语交流情景对话
                         A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
    
         A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
         B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
         B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
         A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
         A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
         B:Yes,of course.
         B:当然可以。
         A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
         A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
         B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
         B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。
         A:That's great.Anything else?
         A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
         B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
         B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的.服务。
         A:Thank you for your information.
         A:谢谢您的咨询。
         B:You're welcome.
         B:不用谢。
    ;

银行行业英语交流情景对话

6. 急求关于在银行业务办理的英语情景对话

银行业务一般就是业务员对个人,是两个人的啊!

A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?

B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you? 
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card? 
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
 
B:Yes,of course. 
B:当然可以。
 
A:What service advantages does peony card possess? 
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?

B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units. 
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。

A:That's great.Anything else? 
A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
 
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere. 
B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。

A:Thank you for your information. 
A:谢谢您的咨询。

B:You're welcome. 
B:不用谢。
参考网址:http://www.en8848.com.cn/hangye/bank/
里面有很多,你看看

7. 关于银行的英语对话?

  小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 
     一  
    Mary: 
 
    Hello! How can I help you? 
 
    您好!请问您办理什么业务? 
 
  
 
    Clerk: 
 
    I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account. 
 
    我想存三千块钱。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash. 
 
    好的,给我您的卡和护照,还有现金。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account? 
 
    给你。我现在卡里有一万多块钱了吧? 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Yes, there is 13,000 yuan. 
 
    对,一万三。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years. 
 
    我想把其中一万转存为两年的定期。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets. 
 
    好,请您稍等……请您在这些单子上签一下字。 
     二  
    Clerk: 
 
    Hello. 
 
    您好。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Hi, I have a one-year savings account that is about to expire. I would like to renew it for another year. 
 
    你好,我有个一年期的存款到期了,我想再存一年定期。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Would you like it to still be a lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account? 
 
    还是整存整取吗? 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Yes, here are my account book and passport. 
 
    对,这是我的存摺和护照。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    OK, please sign your name on this sheet. 
 
    好的,请您在这张单子上签一下字。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    OK, here you go. 
 
    好,给你。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Here's your account book and passport. Thank you and have a nice day. 
 
    这是您的存摺和护照。谢谢您,祝您愉快! 
     三  
    Clerk: 
 
    May I help you, sir? 
 
    先生,您要办理什么业务? 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account. 
 
    你好,我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Which country? 
 
    哪个国家的? 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information. 
 
    克罗埃西亚。这是我的护照,还有相关材料。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Sorry, we don't have service for this country. 
 
    对不起,我们在那个国家还没有开展业务。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank? 
 
    什么?那我在你们银行开户时你们怎么没告诉我? 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia. 
 
    别生气,先生。您可以跟您在克罗埃西亚的开户行联络一下。 
 
    Denny: 
 
    Okay, I will try. 
 
    好吧,我试试吧。 
 
    

关于银行的英语对话?

8. 关于在银行的英语对话精选

  全国大学英语教学改革提出要 提高学生的英语综合应用能力,尤其是听说能力 后,大家对英语口语能力的重视达到了前所未有的程度。我整理了关于在银行的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 
     关于在银行的英语对话一  
    a:is there anyting i can do for you? 
 
    b:i want to open a current account. 
 
    a:please fill in this application form. 
 
  
 
    b:a moment laterhere is the filled out application form.is everything all right? 
 
    a:yes,quite all right.please show me your id card. 
 
    b:here it is. 
 
    a:by the way, you will have to make a deposit when you open an account. 
 
    b:fine.here is 100 rmb yuan. 
 
    a:well, everything is done.here is your deposit book. 
 
    b:thanks a lot. 
 
    a:我能为你做点儿什么吗? 
     关于在银行的英语对话二  
    a:can i help you? 
 
    b:yes.i want to withdraw some money from my peony card. 
 
    a:please fill out a withdrawal slip.the red one. 
 
    b:all right. 
 
    a:will you give me your card with the slip? 
 
    b:okay.here they are. 
 
    a:how much do you want? 
 
    b:400 rmb yuan. 
 
    a:please show me your id card and enter your secret code. 
 
    b:okay. 
     关于在银行的英语对话三  
    A:good morning. How can I help you? 
 
    早上好,有什么能帮忙的吗? 
 
    B:I'd like to open a new account. 
 
    我想开个新账户。 
 
    A:have you filled out an application form? 
 
    您填好申请表了吗? 
 
    B:yes. And I've brought some documents along with me, too. Do you need to see my passport? 
 
    填好了。而且,我也带了相关的档案。你要看我的护照吗? 
 
    A:yes. I'll just have my assistant look over these quickly and then we'll move on to the next step. Did you want to open up a checking account and a savings account? 
 
    好的。我让我的助理迅速浏览一遍这些档案,然后我们就可以进行下一步了。您是想要开一个活期账户和一个定期储蓄账户吗? 
 
    B:yes. Does the checking account e with a debit card? 
 
    没错。活期账户是不是会附带一个借记卡? 
 
    A:yes. Actually, both accounts e with cards that you can use in ATM machines, so that you won't have to e in to the bank to make a transaction. 
 
    对。实际上两个账户都有可以供您在自动取款机上使用的卡。这样您就不用到银行柜台来办理转账业务了。 
 
    B:that's very convenient. 
 
    这样很方便。 
 
    A:it is. Our customers really like it. Do you have any other questions about your new accounts? 
 
    的确是。我们的客户都很喜欢这个服务。关于新账户您还有其它问题吗? 
 
    B:yes. What's the maximum amount that you are allowed to have in an overdraft? 
 
    有。这个账户一次性透支额度的上限是多少? 
 
    A:the maximum is $1000. 
 
    最大额度是1000美元。 
 
    B:is there a penalty for having an overdraft? 
 
    超过这个额度有罚金吗? 
 
    A:yes, but it's not much. You just have to pay 1% interest on the ammount. It's much lower rate than any of our loans and it's much better than owing money to most credit cards. 
 
    有,但是不太多。您需要支付总额的1%的利息。这比我们任何的一种贷款业务都要低得多,而且比大多数信用卡透支都要便宜。 
 
    B:that's true. Is everything alright with my documents? 
 
    您说的没错。我的档案处理好了吗? 
 
    A:they're all in order. If you just sign your name here, you'll receive your cards and pin numbers in the mail in about three weeks. 
 
    都弄好了。只要您在这里签个名,三周左右就可以收到邮寄给您的卡和密码了。 
 
    B:thank you very much. 
 
    非常感谢。 
 
    A:you're wele. 
 
    不用客气。 
 
    
最新文章
热门文章
推荐阅读